Just another newbie :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meeky242

Reaction score
Hi There!

My name's Mon and i'm from Canberra, Australia. I have just recently gotten my first bun and i'm absolutely in love with him. He's from a Rabbitry in Canberra called Bunny Whispers Rabbitry. He's a little Sooty Fawn Mini-lop male and is the most adoring little man i have ever met. He loves cuddles and loves running around our balcony and popcorning everywhere :)

I also have other pets, or a mini-zoo as most of my friends call it. I have 15 pet Fancy Rats, I used to breed them but have since retired ater 5 years and am now just enjoying my time with them. I also have 2 cats that came from a rescue group, Rusta, a brown tabby and Austin, a Grey and white oriental x. Theres also a couple fish but lets not worry about them :p

Now for some pictures for Luther :3 Sorry the pictures are so big :( I can'tresize them as im posting this on my phone.

085edaa6.jpg

8b9ff5c3.jpg

d03b7632.jpg

DSCF7404.jpg

DSCF7405-1.jpg

That is the most ADORABLE. he reminds me of bugs when i first got him. all fluffy. you have got a bit of a zoo. Taking care of a rabbit though can be hard the poop ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!:X:X:X:X:X:devil

issyorabbit wrote:
Taking care of a rabbit though can be hard the poop ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!:X:X:X:X:X:devil
Can't be anything compared to my ratties :winkSo far his poop has been a dream compared to them :grumpy:

and they eat EVERYTHING. bugs ate through my phone charger i was so angry but i was releifed that he was ok:rant::nurse:

It's getting warm here now too :) And i'm sure he'd love a visit to the USA ;) Who's willing to put him up for a couple nights? :p

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Definitely a very cute bunny, great pictures.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

He's good! Sorry about that :p Were currently in the midst of moving house so I have no internet right now. Having a bit of withdrawal. Luther gets his own room at the new place and so far he's loving it :)

HE IS ADORABLE!!!! Welcome to RO! :biggrin2: I'm Shannon, I have to rabbits, I guess you could say I have an a mini zoo too, except with horses, chickens, ducks and rabbits of course!!!

SO CUTE. I have 1 bunny called Geoffrey, he is white and huge, and 6 months old, he was my birthday present :D I will try and put some photos up later!

Latest posts

Back