Just an Update.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypusstar

Reaction score
so i dont know how many of you know that ceaser was at my boyfriends and i wanted him to stay with me but the distance was rather far for ceaser to travel. well things with the boyfriend went worse and he ended up being a real jerk, i had to pay him $65 to bring Ceaser to me, and i broke up with him after that. He was a leech when it came to my pay check. but before i gave him the money that was in the new apartment i was telling him to take ceaser out of the car, all the windows were rolled up and it was really hot that day, i didnt want him in the car like that. he refused and started walking upstairs. but i didnt move away from the car XD i finally got it to where he stood outside while i got the money. i gave him the money and i got ceaser. i was horrified...his cage was over flowing with feces and he had no food or water. he didnt tell me we were out of food for him. he was so scared. and im suprised he wasnt sick. i told the boyfriend to get the heck out of my face and that i didnt wanna see him anymore. my pets are my babies and that was just disgusting.... he had stuff stuck to his fur and everything. so i got the cage into my room, and i cleaned ceaser up before i let him run around while i cleaned his cage, i scrubbed it for 2 hours with hot hot water and soap. i got him all new bedding and food, he binkied everywhere! he was so happy to finally be out of that and to actually run around (Idont think he got to run around at all while he was with him). but now i have ceaser, and we're completely bonded. he and i spend a good hour grooming eachother, me with a pet brush, and he just licks my hand while i do so. he plays with my cat. and my brothers and mom love him. my dad im still working on lol. i'm going to put some new pictures of him up =) hes gotten so big from when we first got him!

9lbejr.jpg

34jc9x0.jpg
him and my cat playing.

nq61pl.jpg
XD nap time in the litter box!

fcky7s.jpg

he is such an amazing rabbit XD i think he might be going through his "puberty". hes been getting kind of tempermental. like if i dont let him do something he bites my hand =/ he thinks he owns the house XD

i was kind of scared to break it off with him, i was scared he was going to get mad and hurt ceaser =( so i had to get him back before i did anything like that. i checked ceaser all over, watched how he hopped and ran around made sure he ate and drank, and i looked in his cage the next day to make sure he ate his night pellet (forgot what it was called) XD
he seems to be doing much better now, and his coat is really really soft from this brush i got (it was a $34.99 brush XD it was worth it!) it takes out the under coat and helps with shedding and fur balls =3

XD i also found this video of him doing binkies after a good brushing

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/0mkJHZAluvc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

=D thanks hehe
right now hes running around going bananas XD its hilarious

Aww, I remember you posting that Ceaser was at your boyfriend's place and you didn't like it... I'm so glad you got him back! Sounds like both you and Ceaser are way better off without him :hug:

He's so cute! I love the video too- such happy little binkies! Looks like he's happy to be home :)

im so glad hes with me now, he'll NEVER have to go through that again. i felt sooo bad. i had to give him a bath and everything, his fur was smelly and icky from his cage =/
i was so angry at the ex.

oh oh lol earlier when i let ceaser out of the cage he saw my cat and ran right to him, and as soon as my cat saw him he started grooming ceaser XD which is a MAJOR shock. my cat hates other animals. i think i finally found one he likes =P

That's great that you got Ceasar back!
That's so fortunate for him that you got him back when you did. It doesn't sound like your ex was taking very good care of him. Poor fellow. :(

I'm glad he's in better care, now, though. :)

Emily

That great u got Ceaser back. And he looks really really happy in the pics/video.

Good for you! :) I'm glad you got Caesar back and he's in a great home. He's gorgeous!

That's great..i'm sure Ceaser is a more happy and content little bunny now....the video was cute...aww cute little binkies...he's binkying for happy days....yay i'm outta that cage.

This picture is just the cutest and got me going aww

nq61pl.jpg

What a dreadful person! I remember your earlier thread... would have never guessed that he would have done that to Ceaser :grumpy:

Good move on getting Ceaser before you broke up! Hate to think of what might have happened... sounds like the little guy is very happy to be home with you!

seriously. my ex has horrible anger issues, i was scared he would have snapped ceasers neck. but it also turned out he was cheating on me too. so im just glad hes gone.

XD i think happy is an understatement. hes been binking his little heart out so far every day when he gets out of his cage for his romp around. him and my cat both XD they groom eachother, its so cute.

Latest posts

Back