Just adopted a bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goalie Girl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I adopted a little (4lbs 4oz) mini-rex (i think), male from a women who no longer wanted him. He is adorable and very intelligent. He's name is Charlie and he's all black with a white spot on his nose and on half of his lip. We live in Nova Scotia, Canada with two guinea pigs, 4 year old Tuffy and 1 1/2 year old Jasmine. Just looking for other people who love animals as much as i do.

Talk to everyone later,

Goalie Girl

:helloand welcome to the forum! This is a great website for rabbit info. I toohave mini-rex in my herd named Blueberry and you guessed it she is blue, don't you just love the softness of their fur!

Look forward to seeing some pictures.

Welcome to the forum, so glad to have you!:wave:

I would love to see pics of your bun, especially a mini rex, I used to have one! I loved her so much.:(

Again, Welcome!:woohoo

Welcome :welcome1 aboard!:hello This is a great friendly place to go bunny crazy, or learn more about bunnies!
But please dont forget to post pics! we looooove pictures!:camera

Welcome to RO!!! I can't wait to see some pictures of your new bunny. Feel free to ask lots of questions - we love to help out new bunny slaves.

:welcome1

:helloWelcome to RO!

Charlie sounds adorable. Pictures are a must here and I can't wait to see your little guy.

:biggrin2:.

Welcome! I got to pet a mini-rex at the fair this weekend (I got in line right behind the 6 year old kids, not embarassed at all!) and they are so wonderfully soft!

:hello Welcome to the Forum! :welcome1 Charlie sounds like a real sweetie! Can't wait to see photo's of him!

Hey,

Welcome to the forum! I cannot wait to see Charlie.

Hey! Another Canadain! Very cool, and not too too far from me, either!

I look forward to seeing your new rabbit! So nice of you to adopt him!

We love pictures here!

Shay

Welcome

Gumbo is also supose to be a mini- rex. he is bigger than i thought he would be but i really dont care i love him anyway. ;)If you need any help just ask us!

Hi.

I live in Nova Scotia too and have 2 Mini Rex rabbits and 2 Holland Lops.

Had to downsize as i am bothered with my arm.

Welcome to this great forum.

Everyone will be of great help to you.

I couldn`t get your bunnies picture.

Welcome again.

Latest posts

Back