Just a video.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is very hard to lose someone you love. It does get harder around the holiday times. You just have to think that, he probably wouldn't want you to be sad for him around this time. You have to think that he would want you to be happy and enjoy the holidays, with your friends and family and animals.
Give your buns some extra snuggles! Bunny Foo Foo and I are sending you lots of love and support this holiday season! :feelbetter::hearts

Aww thank you. <3 We also lost my Aunt, around Christmas time and it was her favorite time of the year. So my dad gets sad around Christmas too and its hard to see. :( He told me one year he didn't like Christmas anymore because all he thought about was her and it was sad.

:sad: I know all too well how rough holidays can be after losing someone... this time of year is always rough for me because everything is so family-oriented and I'm an only child who no longer has parents. I've only actually celebrated christmas once since my mom passed away seven years ago - it was the christmas I spent up in alaska with my boyfriend at the time... I really enjoyed it since his family really went out of their way to make sure I felt like I belonged.

Back