Jumping Bunny Picture Challenge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Here is a challenge for you all.:ponder:

How many of us can catch a picture of our bunnies jumping in the air.

All four bunny feet have to be off the floor in the picture.

I think this is going to be a hard one to capture, so who's up for the challenge?

Tabitha is jumping all the time, but i never seem to get a picture of her jumping.

I thought it might be cool to see.:bunnydance:

No prob! I'll move it to the Photo Philes for ya. :)

Actually jumping in the air. I have seen Tabitha do i a number of times when she gets excited. I have never been lucky enough to snap a shot of it. I just thought it would be neat to see if any of us bunny parents will be able to capture the moment.

mochabinky4.jpg

He is above the ground, it's just the angle.
mocha2binky2.jpg

Oh you big show off!:great:

It's amazing you got one picture in mid air, BUT TWO! Now that's just showing off!:whatever

Tabitha wrote:
It's amazing you got one picture in mid air, BUT TWO! Now that's just showing off!:whatever
:laugh:That's just how happy my buck was to have a doe around! I took those one one of the first bonding sessions between them.

Oh, and the key is a camera with a video mode.;)Those are frames from one. I do have just plain pictures not from a video but I don't know where.

More? :brat:

Eli...
binky<WBR>.jpg

Spice...
http://img.photobucket<WBR>.com/albums/v514/anmlnut/2005<WBR>%20December/flyingspice.jpg[<WBR>/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket<WBR>.com/albums/v514/anmlnut/2005<WBR>%20December/spicebinkyingagain<WBR>.jpg

Or perhaps not a show off and a photo-aholic... I used to carry the camera with me EVERYWHERE! I think it used to take probably 100-150 photos a day.;)You&#39;re bound to get good shots eventually.

That one of Spice is priceless-wow! Hey, thanks for the tip on the video mode, mine has one! But, getting my buns to DO something...:dunno:.

My best bet at catching Angel yawning is when I&#39;m at the cage and getting ready to give pellets. She does it nearly everytime :foreheadsmack:! I&#39;ll have to have video mode standing by.:D

MBB, I love those pics of Mocha! I don&#39;t have time now, but I&#39;ll post some binky pics when I can. I have several of everybody...

You know me and pictures!

doesnt really look likejumping....but he really was jumping :)

CIMG8328.jpg

besides, none of his four feet are on the ground. :cool:They are on the box. hehe

"i really REALLY gotta pee!"

h10.jpg

"i wonder what is up here?"

w7.jpg

Latest posts

Back