Johnnie's New Cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ainsleysmom

Reaction score
I just ordered the cubes for Johnnie's new cubes and choroplast cage the other day. They're suppose to be here tomorrow. I got pink and purple ones from Walmart.com. I'm getting the Choroplast tomorrow too. I'm hoping to find either pink or purple here in town.

I'll post pics as soon as the cage is made.

I haven't seen one pic on here of someone that used choroplast as the base! Should I put it on the outside of the grids? Will she chew it if I put it on the inside?

Okay, everytime I make one of these cages, I say never again. This time I mean it. I'm SO frustrated. I don't have enough room to spread out and the base dimensions got all screwed up because of it. So I had to add an extra grid to each side to make it fit. More grids meant more zip ties for stabilization. I ran out of zip ties halfway through the top section. The grids wouldn't go together. The stupid connectors kept coming apart. DO NOT BUY GRIDS FROM WALMART! They are terrible to put together. I have bruises all over my fingers and legs (I used my legs to hold them upright). Five hours later I'm a more humble person. The cage has defeated me and remains incompleted...

...or DOES it?

All in all, three months from now I'll forget all this all over again and make another one.

Back