JimD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, well here's a few thousand I am sure you will be able to understand.

100_0615640x480.jpg

Understanding yet????? LOL

100_0619.jpg

I went to the pet store where I buy WoodyPet from (for AU$21.00 a bag)and well low and behold they had it on for AU$10.95, and I thought ohok I'll buy 4 and I asked the man was he still getting it in and hesaid yes,
but if I wanted it to let him know and he'd order it in forme with his other stock and that he wasn't keeping it available all thetime now,
well with that said my other half just looked at me and said"well ya better get the other 2 bags that are left" me not needing to betold twice to buy WoodyPet went and got them.

We wheeled them out in a shopping trolley! LOL
I said to Brett right then and there "Oh Gawd you areturning into JimD, we have to take photos and show him" LOL So herethey are LOL
and nope I not gunna tell you were I live 'cause you 'aint comin' tosteal my WoodyPet!! Besides I am sure if you look underneath thecabinet in your loungeroom you may find a bag hiding LOL:p:p

It's a Woody Pet Partay!!!:groupparty:

***I've got 10 bags on a pallet in my garage***;)

You guys are silly lol. but i guess ifits hard to come by then you got to stock up. I use a simliarproduct and as far as I can tell I don't have to worry about buyinglots. I am almost out and it lasted me many months.

Cristy

We might be getting like yous too cause we aregonna get a bad winter and we don't like to drive far. So I got one bagcoming in tonight from Dan and we will be stocking up like crazy allthis month.

We plan on buying it in bulk like that too, inour new place. We'll have a full basement, so storage is no longergoing to be an issue! :D

I generally get 10 bags at a time as well, Ihave to drive a lil over 20 miles each way to get it, and at gas pricesthese days, it makes sense to stock up. Last time they onlyhad 7 bags tho... :(

Last year, we were so stupid. Bought two bags,kept one in the trunk, as we were too lazy to bring it upstairs (weliveon the 12th floor of a high rise). Well, it just got waytoo dusty from the vibration of the car. Idiots!

JimD wrote:
I had 10 bags in my basement.I'm on mythird bag sincemid February. The first bag lasted about3 1/2 months. Think of all themoney I'm saving on litter. :D

I did give away 2 bags because I had somany. One to my vet, andanother to Coco's owners when we babysat theirbunny. :)

Rainbows! :D

JimD wrote:

I knew it!!!! LOL I knew you'd have it stock piled!!

WoodyPet isn't as popular here (well in our town) for some reason, Ithink due to the cost, people see the price of $21 AU and think gawd Icould buy litter cheaper at the supermarket, but if they were to workout how much they would use and compare usage to cost WoodyPet winshands down.

Hence why we went nuts at $10.95 AU a bag

I did a quick currency convert and our $21.00AU = $15.94US

we paid $10.95 AU = $8.31US not bad huh!!

ariel wrote:

I knew it!!!! LOL I knew you'd have it stock piled!!
we paid $10.95 AU = $8.31US not bad huh!!

I don't need to stock pile, now that I know there is awarehouse in town that I paid $4.95 per bag. Itwill still be a long time before I have to get more.

The price you pay is shipping costs as it is probably from Canada.

Rainbows! :D

Yup, you are right PetBunny it's so expensive here due to it being imported but hey it's worth every cent!!!

Did I miss it?? :shock:Is it over?? :shock:

Well, I want you to know anyway,

I want you to have a GREAT, WONDERFUL, HAPPY, HAPPY

HAPPY BIRTHDAYJIM!!!!

Love, Raspberry

Latest posts

Back