Jester's First Gotcha Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One year ago today, we adopted Jester (then called Morning Glory) to be a friend for Shadow.

Unfortunately, they have never become friends, but I wouldn't swap Jester for the World. He is my bouncy, energetic bundle of fun. He does crazy things that make me smile when I'm feeling down, loves being cuddled - especially when he's being held - and is a constant source of entertainment (who needs TV with a Jester Bun around :D)

He can get into the tiniest of spaces, is an escape artist and has caused Shadow to have a new nose, but at the same time, when I took him in to see the Seniors where I work, he was as quiet and gentle as could be :)

I love you, little boy. Thank you for making this year a better one :)
3bunnies044.jpg

3bunnies039.jpg

3bunnies043.jpg

OK, Enough. I'm outta here!!!
3bunnies042.jpg

Jan

Happy First Gotcha Day, JESTER!

:bunnydance::headflick::bunnybutt::bunny18:bunnyheart:dutch:rabbithop:anotherbun

He looks SO thrilled. That little hat just made me do one of those loud, obnoxious snort/laughs (I'm having sinus issues...) Did he at least get carrot cake? ;)

Jester and I thank you for all the good wishes :D

Kelly - he got a strawberry and banana mix and a few extra craisins :).

Oh, and No, he was not thrilled at all :p. I think he only sat still long enough for the photos 'cos he didn't know what was happening :?:D

Jan

Back