Japan Thinks Of The Best Ideas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JjGoesBounce

Reaction score
Awesome idea imo, others may think not but it's adorably cute!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOPFvrFSQ3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOPFvrFSQ3Q[/ame]

Enjoy (hopefully)

Jj and Pemby:p

Hmmm I've heard of the cat cafes.

Bunnies tho hmmmm.... and those kids grabbing at the bunnies. It's a cute idea if the rabbits aren't getting stressed or harassed.

I want to go to a bunny cafe!! Qtip would love that! I love the bunny that comes in with the girl in her bag. So cute!

Wayy too adorable! Looks like I'm heading to Japan for a visit :USAflagwaving::bunny5

I want to work in a place like this!! :)

There needs to be one of those on this side of the world :biggrin:

:rabbithop

This seems to be the happiest place on earth :bunnyheart

I think there's actually a place somewhere in the US that has like a bunny picnic place and it's just an outside area where they're all running about. I'll try and find the link on youtube. It's really cute :)

:(
turns out I can't find it anymore. but it was a video of Bebexo at this enclosed park and they had lots of bunnies running around everywhere and I think one sprayed her.

I would worry about fights breaking out if there were a lot of buns running around. It's hard enough getting the four of mine to play together.

I so want it to get warmer so I can start taking the buns to the park though. I got them a double decker stroller for Christmas! :)

Yeah, I was wondering about that since it sprayed her a lot wouldn't have been neutured maybe... but from what I saw they were all different breeds and all happy in their on space on the grass... who knows though... hmmm

I also love the little rice bunnies in this cafe haha.
everything is too cute in Japan! makes me sad to be in Australia...

last year was year of the rabbit in japan though...so its all about rabbits on everything. now they are sadly being abandoned in droves because their not "lucky" anymore

:( i hate that! thats so cruel and sad!
I'm scared if I breed rabbits in the future that
i'd have a high demand around easter and christmas and
I wouldn't be able to let myself sell them knowing people
just want it due to the seasonal value of the bunny :(

Latest posts

Back