Jabberwocky

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipcha

Reaction score
I started looking for a Belgian Hare back in 2007 when we first began rabbit hopping because of their sleek, athletic build and their intelligence. I had no idea at the time that they were so rare and finding one in Canada was pretty near impossible! For quite a while I kept looking but never really found a bunny that would work out and searched on and off through the years.

Then we tracked down a breeder inIllinoisthat had some, so we made some plans to have Jabberwocky and Peace brought up to us. Peace is a purebred Belgian Hare but Jabberwocky is actually a Tan x Belgian Hare. They had a long journey but it was worth it, they would now be extremely spoiled pets and wellexercisedathletes.

Jabberwocky is full of energy and is a complete clown. He popcorns all over the place and is known for being a complete bundle of energy and spirit. He gets a little overenthusiasticwith his popcorning and is known for hitting his head on the bottom of my bed or accidentally taking down a jump on the course.

2-55.jpg

4-54.jpg

1-57.jpg

5-58.jpg

3-56.jpg

7.jpg

6-59.jpg

jabberwocky2.jpg

jabberwocky1.jpg

jabberwocky4.jpg

jabberwocky3.jpg

jabberwocky5.jpg