Izzy-buggy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
and expressed her pleasure by loudly grinding herteeth at me when I scratched her nose. Her food dish is usuallyfastened down because she's a "flinger" but she had a temporary onethat wasn't. I gather, from the position of said dish, that she spentthe night joyfully flinging it around the cage.

New strong locks were installed on all cages yesterday. I haven't been out this morning yet but will soon.

so glad she's ok!

Rose

Thanks for letting us know, Rose.

I'm concerned about our little one and Bub.

-Carolyn

Rose,

Why don't you put up a perimeter fence?

If I recall, Iz's cage is up against a building, no? You cango to Agway and pick up those green iron posts, they're a couple ofdollars a piece, you want 6 footers, and you'd need probably 9 alltogether. They're only a couple of dollars apiece.Get one roll of 2"x4" cattle fencing that's48" high and it hooks onto the posts.It's the cheapest way to go and practically fool proof for keeping outthe dogs. With the ground being frozen, the dogs would have aheck of a time digging under it.

-Carolyn

hmmm....

Izzy's cage isn't up against a building (except Bub's cage!)--they allface front into a fenced run. The perimeter fencing you describe soundssimilar to what encloses the run.

It's hard to fence off underneath because I have to get under there forcleaning. But I did get an idea, one of those that pops in one's headright before falling asleep--a whole "necklace" of mousetraps strungabout 1 ft. up around the bottom of the cages, about 2 perside.....anyway, that thought is still on the drawing board!

But for now, there are strong L-locks on all doors and box doors!

Rose

Back