Izabelle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god, im so sorry.

Tears started swelling in my eyes as soon as I saw this.

I feel so bad about this, and I didn't even know her, so I can't imagine the pain your going through.

Binky Free small little angel, you were so loved :pink iris:

Oh god, im so sorry.

Tears started swelling in my eyes as soon as I saw this.

I feel so bad about this, and I didn't even know her, so I can't imagine the pain your going through.

Binky Free small little angel, you were so loved :pink iris:

I am so, so sorry. I couldn't even reply to this when I first read it because I got so emotional. I know what it's like to lose a young bunny and it is just so hard. My thoughts are with you. Izabelle was very lucky to have you.

I'm so sorry Katt :tears2:, in the short time you had little Izabelle you made her life as great as could be, it's not fair that sometimes they have to leave us so early, but now she is at peace without any pain.:hug1

:rip:Izabelle.

thank you all, this thread offers comfort. it was hard last night to take her cage down. . . i was putting it off, not wanting to take it down, but i had to last night. i let herman out running around, he went straight to the cage, and just sat there looking at it like "wow, something is wrong here". he just sat there for about 5 minutes, then kinda sulked away. . .

anyway, thank you all for your words of comfort. . .

I know exactly what you you are going through right now, it hurts so bad especially babies so young.:(

Maybe our babies have met up at Rainbow Bridge and are playing together.

It's a nice thought (well, for me it is). :)

Latest posts

Back