Iza Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki8jean

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my 12 week old holland lop. She/he was born on 7-7-09. Im not sure what the sex it. All the pictures online look the same and I can't tell!!!

Anyway, does anyone know what color she/he is? When I bought her/him Iza was almost all black and now she is more of a grey color with black face, ears, feet, and tail.

Also, any tips on potty training? She has a litter box and a big cage (mu hubby built it)but no matter what I do, she pees in her food dish. Unless I put her hammock in the cage and then she pees in that. The litter box she uses to sleep in. So strange!! I put all soiled towel etc in the litter box and it makes no difference. Her cage is a mess at the moment...she is a very messy bunny!!
%3Ca%20href=
304.jpg
" alt="">
%3Ca%20href=
309.jpg
" alt="">
%3Ca%20href=
351.jpg
" alt="">

that is a very cute bunny! congratulations:) cant help you much with litter training - i did the same thing as you and they soon got the hang. both of mine are messy buns too - tho i think that they'd disagree - it's how they like it:p

awwww what a cute little lop, I remember when clover was that small, she's alot bigger now. I'm sure you'll enjoy lots of happy times with it.

by the way, her head is greasy because she gets under the couch and rubs against the hinges that have grease on them!

I LOVE HER COLORING!
Her color looks like some sorta smoke Himalayan or something.
i LOVE points on bunnies :) Just like my Smudgie!
She or he is adorable!

Just wanted to say what a gorgeous little bunny,and i just love the colouring.

I would give her a little time I know a lot of members talk about there baby bunny peeing in there food dish. Rabbits like to eat and use the restroom at the same time. So mabye if you could put her food right by her litterbox.

I put my buns hay in his litterbox. so he is eating and poohing and peeing in it.

Hope this helps

Kat:bunnydance:

If you put the hay in the litter box, wouldn't he pee on the hay? How do I avoid that?

nikki8jean wrote:
If you put the hay in the litter box, wouldn't he pee on the hay? How do I avoid that?

They wont eat what they have used the bathroom on. If you have a hay ben put it right over the litter box but right now I am only use hay cause I ran out of yesterdays news.

I dont have to give him anymore hay then normal.

He just does not eat they hay that he peed on and he eats more hay cause it more aviable I got the idea from Minda who is Elf mommy on the forum.

Oh and his cage is not near as messy I only have to clean the cage once every two weeks now. And trust me I would never go back to a out of litter box hay ben. A member on the forum is suposed to be sending me a hay ben thats fits in the litter box.

Hope this helps

Kat:bunnydance:

Thanks for the advice! I will have to see what I can come up with :) anyone have pictures of their litter box set up?

nikki8jean wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I will have to see what I can come up with :) anyone have pictures of their litter box set up?

This is his litter box right now

SDC11609.jpg

I just put his hay in the litter box

This is the set up I am suposed to be getting although I have not heard from her in a while

100_1912.jpg

Latest posts

Back