Iz Scared, too many changes!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy

Reaction score
Hello, I am Chloe. My bun momma is Cadbury and my bun daddy is Baloo. A few days ago my bun momma started beating me and Thumper up alot. She only likes my three littlest siblings. She wouldn't let us nurse, or eat from the dish or even drink water from da slurpy thing. Den my slave momma said enough iz enough and scooped me and thumper up and brought us inside. Now thumper and I liv in da house. We go get drinks from momma but da hoomom haz to hold her down. Why doz she not love us anymore? I know we are much bigger then the other three, but wez only almost 4 weeks old? I love my hoomom doe she gives us dez balls made of willow dat she makes herself. And we gets to play all over in da house. She even laughs when I tug at her clothes for pets. She says I am a berry cuddle bun bun and I give her lots of kisses:)She says I will be staying here wif her forever:) :inlove:

Den there is more news. Today momma said it was almost time, she was petting a ting I fink was a dog a beagle to be exact. Diz dog tings name is Roxy, Her belly is so big it almost hangs on the ground. I fink that means she is going to be a momma doggie. I don't fink I want that doggie near me, she just stares at me. Humomma says now now Momma dat is a baby. Den dat fink gave me kisses.. :yuck :grumpy:

Is had to be taken away from my mommy wen I was five weekth old. Itz reel scary, but I was wif my fou brofers. I wuv dem wicker ball dingys! Dey taste so nommy, and all da hoomans wuv wachin meh play wif dem.

~Cher

I was taken aways from my momma when I was 6 weeks old cuz de hooman "in charge" said mommy had a show to go to.. De "fare" or somefink. Den my new mommies came and got me! I waz happy, but now I is de onwy bun and a wittle wonely.

Latest posts

Back