Iz a mad, mad MAD bunbun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy

Reaction score
Hello all, Cadbury here, Are ther any momma bunbuns out there? I haz a problem. My Slave wont take dez babies away! At first I loved them berry much. :inlove: Dez waz so cute, and tiny, now dey are 2 weeks old and dey follow me me everywhere. My slave came and gave me nummy treats and I could barely enjoy dem wif the little hoppers around! I stomped my foot in anger and Iz looked at my slave for help :( and she just laughed at me :pssd: When will dey go away? I love my husbun berry berry much :love: , But now the slave says I can not see him no more till his family jewels are gone. I don't know what they are but I wantz the jewels dey sound shiney. I neber wantz babies again. :grumpy: dey are no fun, no fun at all!!! My slave fixed the box so I can get out but the little hoppers can not. Dis makes me much happier :biggrin: But still she wouldn't take them away. Why doz Baloo not care fer da babies. All play and no pay. hmp :tantrum: I tink I will bite him good next time Iz see him!:X

hah! we's got spayed today so no babies for us EBER!

da jewels is icky, not fun like they sound - they's what makes you has babies. boy bunny gets to has the fun of humping, then you get stuck wif babies for 8 weeks :pssd:

Dem boy bunnies are useless... I fink dat it is a man ting. I hear my slave mommy say dat her hoomun mate is useless all da time. Maybe she should get rid of his jewels too... :)

Latest posts

Back