I've made a surprising decision

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ainsleys_mommy

Reaction score
So, I have ALWAYS had dogs. When I was born, we had a dog and we've had at least one since then. We have five now. I've had guinea pigs, rats, mice, hamsters, ferrets, and of course, rabbits. I honestly think that when my dogs pass on, I'd be perfectly happy only being owned by rabbits and maybe a few rats because there's just something cute about their little hands. I cannot imagine life without a rabbit. I can imagine life without the other types, not that I don't love the ones I have. There's just SOMETHING special about bunnies that holds a special place in my heart. Funnily enough, I've owned dogs all my life... I've only had rabbits for less than ayear and I'm hooked. They're the only animal I have that doesn't seem like a chore to take care of. I can't even say which one I like best. I have three and their personalities are so different. Emmett is the class clown. He picks up his toys and tosses them across his cage and runs around grunting. He's happy with life. Johnnie is the diva. When she wants her way, she lets you know. She's so small though, I can usually hold her without her potentially hurting her back, so I usually end up getting my way anyway. Albus is the couch potato, but he's sooo sweet. He's a lap bunny. He would be perfectly content laying in your lap, getting brushed, and watching tv with you. Theydefinitely keep me entertained. I can have a horrible day and be almost (or actually) in tears, and all I have to do is hold my rabbit and my day suddenly doesn't suck so badly. I want a Lionhead next I think, or a Dutch, or both;). I need another girl.

Aww nice! :)
I just got two lionhead bunnies.
And even though I think I'm totally a dog person, I can see what you mean :).
They're really neat animals.

But yeah lionheads are awesome. I love their sizes, their looks, I LOVE their manes. Mine are still babies, so not totally in yet but still adorable.
So yeah, if you're wanting a rabbit that has a lot of personality and a unique look, lionhead is the way to go! :)

But its really up to you ;)

Sarah

No blog yet. I actually have been here for almost a year, but I forgot my password and when it emailed it to me, for whatever reason, it reset everything.

Latest posts

Back