I'VE HAD IT WITH TONY!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Tony is being a big brat! He poos all over the playpen and pees on everything! He even sprayed Bo's cage when he escaped the other day.

Clover and Bo never did that - they always used their box and maybe 3 or 4 poos would escape when they were having a really good binky but now it's poo fest all over my familyroom every day!

I have been cleaning and found a lot of "sprays" along coroplast I use to block things. That's Tony. I've used vinegar and I'm cleaning all their toys. Tony cannot be in that area anymore to play. We'll have to create a different space for him.... I need Bo and Clover back to their good selves. I also want to get them to be friends again - they were nearly ready to be bonded when Tony came and that messed it up to the point they won't even stay in the same area to play now.

I was going to take Tony outside to play soon but Hubby said "not til we build him a pen"........ :faint:

I love Tony to pieces but he's totally disrupted my household!

Well... I know your son wants to show him, but... if he were mine, i'd get him neutered ASAP.

Just my .02-worth.

Didn't you say that you weren't going to be able to show him because of his teeth? It would help a lot to neuter him if he's not going to be shown.

I sopped up more pee yesterday from the unneutered male at the shelter. I can sympathize with you having to live with it.

Hahaha...Ronnie used to do that too before we got him neutered. Luckily we had him in a relatively small play area where he couldn't do too much damage! He once sprayed Billy through the double fencing we had up to separate them...poor little guy started grooming the pee pee off himself right away :?

We're going to take him to the vet and have him evaluated for the teeth. I tried to get a picture, but it didn't turn out very well. If his teeth are trimmed right I think we can still show him.

If I could get ONE show year out of him for 4H my hubby would be better about him LOL!

He's definitely getting neutered as soon as possible, but it still won't stop Bo and Clover and the poo fest. :grumpy:

I feel you. All my buns are fixed and were liter trained until I brought a new male in. The new male is fixed too but when we brought the new boy in our existing boy started pooing everywhere...and now we can not get him to go back in his litter box.........driving me crazy............any ideas?

Well, I cleaned everywhere and used vinegar to kill the scent. Bo only poo'd while eating hay which he's always done - and he did it on a blanket under his hayrack so that wasn't bad...... but..... he peed against the area where Tony had sprayed. SO I need to clean that even more and make sure I got everything.

Clover, however, had another poo fest last night.

We are keeping Tony away from both of them, and he's even doing better! He normally poos everywhere during his playtime and hasn't ONCE. He did pee on a chair but we didn't have a litterbox in there for him so we bring one for him now.

I am going to have to retrain the others....... it's just horrible, isn't it?

Sounds to me like there is a secret bunny fight going on in that house! OBVIOUSLY, Tony is pissed off at Bo because Clover likes Bo more and so they had a "Who can crap more around the house?" fight. When Bo won, Tony was pissed again and was like well suck on this, Bo! He then proceeded to spray Bo's pen/cage/containment center, haha. Once he did that, Clover was just so disgusted with both of them and their poop and pee fight that she said FORGET THIS I HATE YOU BOTH! And she had a poop fest out of anger and continues to do that every night to show them girls can have poop parties too and that they are both disgusting!

Now that you moved Tony out, he is forgetting about the mean old cottontail in the room next door and moving on to bigger and better things, such as eating his hay and learning litterbox rules.

DUH. CAN'T YOU SEEEE THAT BBB???

:)

You loved it.

Tracy.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
We're going to take him to the vet and have him evaluated for the teeth. I tried to get a picture, but it didn't turn out very well. If his teeth are trimmed right I think we can still show him.

Trimming of the teeth is illegal under ARBA rules. The natural physical state cannot be altered. Normal grooming is fine, but intent to deceive is illegal. If a judge suspects that the rabbit has been altered with intent to deceive (hide an existing DQ), not only can that rabbit be DQ'd, but the exhibitor's entire entry for the day can be DQ'd.

Pam

Well, pam, you just made my day. :grumpy:

What if he's like.... trimmed and the teeth then grow ok? would that be a deceit?

I should say that we'll only show him for 4H fair at this point. However, we do have ARBA judges.

timetowaste - yeah...... it's all....... err uhh...... Clover? :huh

Latest posts

Back