I've got a big problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRae

Reaction score
Whenever I unlock the cage for Annie to be let out, guess who goes in! lol

100_1989.jpg

100_2002.jpg

Hehe!! Cute, you guys!! Wonder what the buns think when they see little humans in their home? Lol...

BunnyRae wrote:

Aww she is just gorgeous,all she needs is a little bunny outfit

abun22.gif

cheryl

This is Drew, a bunny I used to have.

I miss him. He was a mommas boy

100_1636.jpg

with Roby, I dont look like this anymore

000_01458.jpg

100_0930.jpg

me

100_1903.jpg

my lil one

100_1541.jpg

All these kids are real cuties!

The director of the rabbit rescue where I adopted my bun told me that one of the best "bunny friends" they ever had was a 4-year-old girl who used to come in with her mom, who volunteered at the shelter. This child was extremely gentle and had a favorite - a bun with paralyzed hind legs who'd been rescued from a terrible situation. Every week she sat on a little chair, leaned into his cage and petted him, whispering into his ears the whole time. Of course, he loved it! (Unfortunately, nobody took pictures.... :( )

That is so adorable, ec...what a wonderful little girl. I can imagine all the things she'll probably do for animals throughout her life, if she's starting her love for them so young. :) How wonderful for her mom to expose her to animals now. :)

Bunnyrae...your little one is SO CUTE!!!! I can see your beauty through her...how wonderful...:)

lol! He does NOT look happy in that picture! ^^^^

What a very nice cage though! Nice pics everyone! My buns will not let anyone under 5 feet tall get near them! They're afraid of miniture people :) They havent had much contact with kids...

My buns will not let anyone under 5 feet tall get near them!
Guess I'd be banned by your buns too! LOL...(me, of the vertically-challenged set) ;)

Love all the pics of kidz'n'cages! (BunnyRae, your daughter's eyes are so beautiful! Very soulful :) )

And now I know what to do with a spouse when he misbehaves, if I ever marry again...hehehe...

Great pics!

Back