I've decided to take a break from the forum.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexah

Reaction score
Hi everyone. It's bittersweet for me to write this -- I love this forum, but I know it's time for me to take a break. How long? I don't know.

I'm still going to remember that this site (and all of you) are here in case of an emergency, but I need to take some time to focus on my life away from the computer. My bunnies need me. My friends need me. My family needs me. And I need me.

The e-mail I have associated with this account is no longer valid so if you e-mail me and I do not respond, well, it's because I never would've gotten it. I have a new service provider so that meant all new e-mail addresses, but I'd prefer not to just put it out there to the world (you know how that goes). And since I'm not going to be coming to the site (too addictive, I won't be able to control myself - he he) I won't be able to receive PM's. I just want everyone to know so they won't be worried or think I'm ignoring you.

I'm choosing to step away for a bit so I can work on myself. It's no secret that emotionally I've been dealing with a lot -- and sometimes not dealing with those things in the best way. I'm finally doing better physically and now it's time to start buckling down and working on the emotions. And that just means more face to face time and less internet. It's really a good thing and I'm feeling really positive about everything. Plus, my bunners will be glad to see more of me too!

So, this is a positive thing and I'm really happy to be moving more into real life and away from hiding behind a screen. While I'm sad to say goodbye, I know y'all be here when it's time for me to come back.

Thanks, love, and best wishes your way!

PS: Me and my buns do have bunspace so you'll be able to see what's up with us on there. We're not falling off the earth, just making some healthy changes! See you there!

All the best Alexah....from what i have read in the let your hair down...you have made a big accomplishment...good on ya and well done...just keep going forward like you are and we will see you when you come back to us :)

Cya soon

~Cheryl

We'll miss you but you have to do what you have to do.

I sometimes think about taking time off from the internet. I don't have a lot of addictions, but I am pretty stuck on the internet and it bothers me.
Keep taking care of you and you know where to find us when you want/need us!

Latest posts

Back