IV Drip in Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was reading about her I thought that shesounded very very ill. I know its hard but at this point life wasslipping from her .

I think that its a good idea to look for another bunny if you feel like doing that.
Ever bunny is different and special and thir will be another one out there that needs you Rebecca.
I'm really sorry for your pain

Thank you for the kind messageseveryone. I have started a new blog which I hope to updatedaily especially when my new bunny Mabel arrives.
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=21899&forum_id=6

As you will gather yesterday I took Benjamin on a couple of bunny datesto see how he felt now that Twinkle is gone. The dates didn'tgo well at all and lots of fur flew but the females we visited wereextremely headstrong so I'm hoping that was the main reason for theproblems. Benjamin needs a submissive partner as Twinkle wasas he likes to rule his roost!!

Anyway, after the dates I went to the RSPCA I decided to just go for itand put my name down for a little black bunny called Mabel - Benjaminhas not met her so I'm extremely nervous but I'm going to try my bestto bond them. She should be with us in about a week, she is alittle smaller than Benjamin so I'm hoping her size will make himrealise that she is not a threat - she was nervous with us but let usgive her a little cuddle and stroke so maybe she will be submissive tohim - I just hope he doesn't frighten her to death with his rages!

I believe it was the right thing to do as Benjamin seemed lonely last night.

I'm still remembering my darling Twinkle so much but I know I made theright decision for her - keeping her alive would have been selfish andunfair to her, Benjamin and us. She has been buried in myMum's garden with a rose planted on top of her which is called'Rememberance'.

Rebecca xx

Back