Its the simple things

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww :)
Some people just don't get it, but I think most everyone on RO have a good idea of what that means to you!

Awww, that is so very sweet of your bunny! Sweetie, my lionhead mix rabbit gives me bunny kisses on my nose when I ask for them. Sometimes she does it without me asking.

Yep that is why i love these little guy's so much....they innocently touch our live's with just the littlist thing's they do.....

Yes i agree. Its fab. The first time i saw Pebble binky it made my week! Then when she kissed me! WOW! i nearly cried! lol. Because she finally loved me and trusted me.... it took nearly two years for her to kiss me. Now she does it all the time!! :D x

The best bunny moment so far for me was when I had my first two bunnies (one of them being Thumper), I built the run for them soon after I got them and they were flying around in it and binkying everywhere, they had such a great time!

My favorite thing was when Toby was free-roam of the bedroom. He would jump up on a footstool, then up on the bed. Once on the bed, he would jump up and plop on my chest and shove his whiskers in my face until I woke up. Once awake, I would get bunny kisses galore!

Why are bunny kisses "more special" than getting kisses from a dog or cat? Doggie kisses are cute, but why are bunny kisses so darned adorable?!

kherrmann3 wrote:
Why are bunny kisses "more special" than getting kisses from a dog or cat? Doggie kisses are cute, but why are bunny kisses so darned adorable?!
Personally, I think it is because bunny kisses have to be earned. Many dogs are quite indiscriminate with their kisses. Getting a kiss from a bunny is much more satisfying! (Also, I find bunnies to be much cuter than dogs, therefore their kisses are cuter, too!)

kherrmann3 wrote:

I guess its because we all expect dogs and cats to give us kisses. We just don't expect rabbits to give them to us as well.

Reading up on wild dog behavior... puppies lick their mom's mouth to get them to regurgitate a meal so they can eat it...:vomit: I never raised puppies before so I do not know if that behavior carries over to our domestic dogs...as cute as puppy kisses are.

I think bunny kisses are more sincere and as another poster said, they have to be earned.

I like getting chinned by a bunny (my late bun Winslow did that to me all the time) - I have not earned that privilege from Axel yet but I hope he will decide to mark me as his own... but he can refrain from marking me with the "Spin Art machine" move... been marked that way before as well...

And can't forget binkies - Juno has been doing them during turnout time...they just make me feel good!

Denise

DeniseJP wrote:
Reading up on wild dog behavior... puppies lick their mom's mouth to get them to regurgitate a meal so they can eat it...:vomit: I never raised puppies before so I do not know if that behavior carries over to our domestic dogs...as cute as puppy kisses are.

Denise

having bred from my beloved choc lab i can assure you that this is carried over in to domestic dogs! well, my brandy for one!!!!!

a great bunny moment is when im on my hands and knees mucking out hutches and roxy comes up and kisses my face then hops round to sit on the backs of my legs as im kneeling:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back