Its Official!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieRenee33

Reaction score
Well as most of you guys know on here Willow had 6 babies 4 weeks ago. I've been bugging the rents to let me keep one of them, I have an older bunny who only has a few more years left in her *knock on wood* and sadly my Male Snickers went missing 5 days ago:cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1: So my stepdad agreed that I can keep one of the babies but it has to be a girl so this is the one I choose!!
Say Hello to Esme!!:)
Picture304.jpg

:biggrin2: We checked this morning( i know it may not be 100% but if it is INDEED a girl this is my new baby

What an adorable bun! Welcome Esme!

Denise

Aw she is beautiful! Sorry about Snickers! How did he go missing?

irishbunny wrote:
Thank you. Snickers was in a outdoor pen, and he got out durning the night, but that morning I was sick with the flu and wasnt able to get up and go out and find him and by the time i was able to get up and go look for him he was no where to be found:cry1: I feel like its all my fault, I dont know if someone found him, or if something got him.

KatieRenee33 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Thank you. Snickers was in a outdoor pen, and he got out durning the night, but that morning I was sick with the flu and wasnt able to get up and go out and find him and by the time i was able to get up and go look for him he was no where to be found:cry1: I feel like its all my fault, I dont know if someone found him, or if something got him.
I'm sorry to hear about snickers going missing, I hope you find him soon. Good luck with esme!

Latest posts

Back