ITS OFFICIAL. I'm owned by bunnies.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brearune

Reaction score
SO! As some of you may know, I took in a foster Dutch Mix for my friend who is going to school in Europe for a year.
As of today, I decided. I don't want to not have a bunny ever again!!
So I did some researching and absolutely LOOVVEE BEWs! But I'm not sure where I could find one near Rhode Island/Mass/Connecticut! :(
BUT STILL!! I'm super excited to get into this, and maybe look into showing and all that fun business :D

We tell everyone that bunnies are addictive. If you looking, check out all the Rescue organizations as we feel that is the best resource and your helping a bunny too.

lol similar thing happend to me! we started off with Wanda our netherland dwarf from the pet store, then after 5 months we got Sophie from a shelter, then after 3 months we got Hank from toronto humane society, now 2 months later we are getting a 4th from the humane society next week. very addictive. i am their slave lol

just make sure you don't get over your head. its harder to go from 1 to 2 rabbits, then 2-3, or 3-4 lol at least that is my experience :) good luck :D enjoy your buns! definately look at shelters you never know what they might have there, and also you'd be giving a bun a second life! :pray:

Rabbits are like potato chips, you can't have just one. They are highly addictive and there is no known cure.

BEW rabbits are in many breeds. It would be better to find a breed you like and not worry about the colour so much, if there are BEW in the breed great, if not don't worry about it. You also need to find a breeder who is working with BEW's.
You can also look at shelters and rescues. You might find one, but it could take some time. Most shelters will put you on a waiting list, if something does come in they will contact you and give you an option to adopt that rabbit before it goes up for adoption to the public.

Latest posts

Back