It's my 30th birthday today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
All of the rabbits have been off their hay forthe past week or so, and with everything that had been going on withthe emergency trip to VT for the funeral, we hadn't had the time to getnew hay.

Well, this morning I opened up a new bag, put it out and all three were all over it.

We've been especially worried about Abby, considering what happenedwith her last time wewent to VT. We had a GI scare with her,if some of you remember. She's done better this trip, is playing,running around, drinking water, eating parsley and her wicker basket.Not seeing her eat too much food, but this morning she was gobblingdown the new batch of hay.

Sounds silly, but what a great birthday present! Especially since I'mnot even excited about my birthday this year due to grieving over mygrandmother.

:party::bouquet:HappyBirthday Steph , I know its hard tocelebrate after losing a loved one, Keep in mind she wantedyou to be happy .

Happy Birthday, Stephanie! I know it'shard to celebrate, considering all that's been going on, but try to dosomething special for yourself today. Abby is trying her bestto make you smile! That's such a relief, knowing she's goingto be fine.

Laura

Thank you everyone. I felt sooo good seeing her go after the hay like that.

Carolyn, I seem to remember you saying once that Tucker used to lovehis hay, but doesn't eat it so much anymore. Chompers is sort of thesame way. Do you think age has anything to do with it?

Oh, and we're going out to breakfast in a bit. Dave has to work 4- midnight so that'll be our going out for my bday thing.

[line]
Happy Bday Stepanie!!! Hope you have a good day. Glad to hear Abby is being a good girl and eating her hay.

Cristy

:balloons:HAPPY BRITHDAY STEPHANIE:balloons:

Hope you have a wonderful day!

from all of us in the Jungle!

:monkey::monkey::mrsthumper::monkey:

birthday.jpg

So far so good. Rabbits are all being adorable. Valuran is so funny today trying to be Mr. Escape Artist.

Plus I got an XBox. :D Been begging for one of those things for a whilenow, our last anniversary and last Christmas. FINALLY got one! Also arather nice amber necklace. (I love amber and it matches some earringsI wear all the time.)

:colors::ele::colors::ele:

Happy Birthday Stephanie. I am so pleased all your bunnies are doingwell after this trip. I know you probably don't feel muchlike celebrating, but your Gran will be smiling down on you today.

All The Best, Jan, Pernod and Perry

Latest posts

Back