It's been almost a month

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
Next week will be one month since I had Babyspayed. I know it can take atleast a month for any hormonesto settle down. So far, I've seen no changes, except now, shewon't let us pick her up at all. I guess she figures, thelast time we picked her up, we took her to have surgery.

To top it off, I think she's not happy with the Christmas tree beingup. This is her first Christmas. The tree is whereher cage use to be and she's almost territorial about it.When I tried to get her out from under the tree last night, the littlestinker, growled at me.

Who can blame the Baby. She wants her spot back.

;)

-Carolyn

Yeah I would be mad too if somebody put a green giant where my bed is. :p

She'll probably mellow out when she finds some presents for her under the tree.

Yeah, my daughter and I decided that on Christmaswe'll let her have her presents, and we'll wrap them up so she can ripthe paper off them.:p I wish I had some film the other night,after chasing her round the tree, a million times, she just sat downbetween two presents and stayed there.

I just went through this withJezebel and Jaden on Dec 1st-finally they won and I moved their cageBACK to it's original spot~ they were marking under the tree (once Icounted 25 times!) and trying to rip up the carpet to boot!

So best of luck to poor little Baby, she is just showing you herdispleasure of that nasty tree in her spot-(her words NOT mine LOL) andbeing a little territorial about the whole situation.

GOOD *&^, someone do bring the cuffs will ya? Here I be postingaway about my bun's pine breath and COUNTING "under the Christmas treepoops"

Cher

Back