it's a sad day.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky Snow

Reaction score
I feel i have no other choice than to leave this forum. it is not what it was, and will never be.

I hope that the rabbits and their humans in this forum find good health. I encourage everyone to put their rabbits health and happiness above all else.

I have thought about this at length, and sadly came to this decision. I'll keep my reasons private. Some are already aware.

I am not asking to be removed. I respectfully request this thread remain for those who I call friends to see. It may serve as an invitation for anyone who might wish to PM be that we may keep in touch another way.

Nicole

and her munchkins, Rue, Kweli and Sullivan.

That's unfortunate. Please take care of yourself Nicky. :)

We will miss you. Good luck with everything :)

Much love to you and the bunsters,

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Well, you got to do what you got todo! I would never suggest someone participate in something they are uncomfortable with.

Thanks for your participation up until now. Come back if you should have a change of heart.

~Jim

Nicole, I will miss you and your posts. One thing is certain, you love and care for rabbits deeply. I know many of us learned a lot postive things from you.

Ann

Latest posts

Back