It's a girl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
We just found out yesterday that we're having a girl! :D

The ultrasound we had a couple of weeks ago didn't show anything, asshe wasn't cooperating. Couldn't even get the proper measurements weneeded. So we had to go back and although she still was being stubborn,the technician was able to get a good angle of her little butt andprivate parts. It was a clear shot, thankfully.

I'm very excited. Yes, I would have been happy either way, but somehowI just knew it was a girl. Everyone else was saying girl too.

We're going to get the picture on our computer later on today, so I'llpost it then. Meanwhile, here's a recent picture of me when I was inVermont. I'm obviously the pregnant one. :p

Aww! That's wonderful, Stephanie! Congratulations!

I felt the same way as you. I only had one ultrasound andthey said they couldn't tell, but I just knew I was having a girl.

Laura

OH StephanieCongradulations !!!!!!!!!!!!! A babygirl how awsome foryou !!!! Have youchosen a name yet !

:yes: A punkinGirl!

You look great, Stephanie! I think of you more than you know. Thank you for the exciting news!

-Carolyn

Thanks everyone. My hair looks awful in thatpic, but it was hot out and I had kept on putting it up in a bun. Youladies know how that can be.... lol

No names yet. We are now seriously looking at girl's names, we had just been waiting to find out. So far we've thought of:

Myra, Samantha, Miranda, Talia....and others that we of course can'tthink of this morning. We need to write a list. Our last name is Hope.

congrats.jpg

Hey Stephanie, it's nice to see what you look like...:)Andsothe baby'sa girl....!!!!! You must be so excited!(When is your due date again?) Oh, wait till you become a mom...youwill discover a world of scraped knees and birthdays, tears from hurtfeelings and laughter that fills your heart. You will feel a kind oflove you didn't know possible...:rainbow:

(And of course, you must dress her up for her first Halloween as a bunny!!!)

~Di

Awwwwww congrats. My neice's name is Samantha Lynn.

I think Samantha Hope, Hannah Hope, Alyssa Hope. All three sounds goodwith the last name of yours. I think pretty much any names would.

My due date is November 28. I'm on the smallside for how far along I am, which is ok by me. The baby is fine andhealthy, that's all I care about. Still, it's nice that I haven't blownup in size, other than my belly. I had lost 15 pounds before gettingpregnant and haven't even put on that much to date (going into my sixthmonth).

I like the name Hannah too, it's on the list of possiblities.

Latest posts

Back