It was total mayhem!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
When I let the kits out tonight for their finalrun of the day they all started to escape from the set-up that I had tokeep them in the living room. First one got out and I went to grab itand on the way back two more got out and this cycle repeated itselfuntil I had finally captured them all and put them into a bin. I wassweating by the time I was done! They are some fast littlecritters:shock:and when they wanna go they go! I managed tofigure out a new way to contain them to the living room but they weretrying hard to find a "flaw" in my design. It was pretty funny to watchactually. Here are some pictures from this evening once I fianllymanaged to have a second to snap them! They are sure keeping me andFergi on our toes.

This first one pictured is Halo whom we will be keeping, he/she is in mid-groom :p

47b4cc26b3127cce9dc5b003525000000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc26b3127cce9dc5b0e6d38500000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc26b3127cce9dc5b0d6d3b500000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc26b3127cce9dc5b0bd52ee00000016108QZMXDho5bG

I love this last one, crabby face just like it's mama :)

Fergi's mom

That picture ofHalo doesn't even look like a baby anymore! I can't believe how bigthey are getting! My gosh....

Raspberry

Of course, I would love the "crabby face" one the most.

That explains Tucker-Bucker!

*oh Dear - I have no more room for another one! So Sad. :( *

Halo is perfect, but so are all the others. How did you decide on that little one?

(Really glad that you've kept the avatar of Ben.)

-Carolyn

Wow! I can't believe how much they've grown! They are all absolutely beautiful!

Pam

I love little crabby face, too! How sweet is that!?

I can just see all those babies taking off and hopping around! Would have been a great video!

Carolyn wrote:

Halo is perfect, but so are all the others. How did you decide on that little one?

-Carolyn
So far the reason for picking Halo is that he/she has great ears! Iloved Ben's ears so much and would really like one of his kits thatlooks somewhat like him. Also this kit is very friendly, enjoys beingheld and tranced. If it turns out that Halo is a boy then there will bea possibility of me having to choose another kit. I would really liketo keep females so I can avoid the troublesome male spraying but Ireally liked Ben's personality and I am thinking it comes more fromboys than girls. Such a tough decision, at least I have another monthto figure it out.

Fergi's mom

p.s. I don't plan on changing my Ben avatar unless it is a new one of him. I still miss him terribly:(

p.s. I don't plan on changing my Ben avatar unless it is a new one of him. I still miss him terribly:(

I know you do. He was such a cool rabbit.

Glad you're not planning on changing it.

Also, I'm really glad you have another month with all of his babies.

This little one looks too perfect to be true.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
p.s. I don't plan on changing my Ben avatar unless itis a new one of him. I still miss him terribly:(

I know you do. He was such a cool rabbit.

Glad you're not planning on changing it.

Also, I'm really glad you have another month with all of his babies.

This little one looks too perfect to be true.

-Carolyn
THe part about them looking too good to be true, come on over and watchthese naughty little babies. They already are trying to chew on cords(Tony's video controllers) It's pretty funny and my woodwork as well asthe carpet. Another month and they may literally eat me out of houseand home:shock:Awww they are well worth it though!

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn
So far the reason for picking Halo is that he/she has great ears! Iloved Ben's ears so much and would really like one of his kits thatlooks somewhat like him. Also this kit is very friendly, enjoys beingheld and tranced. If it turns out that Halo is a boy then there will bea possibility of me having to choose another kit. I would really liketo keep females so I can avoid the troublesome male spraying but Ireally liked Ben's personality and I am thinking it comes more fromboys than girls. Such a tough decision, at least I have another monthto figure it out.
Could you geta male neutered? That really stopped the spraying where Bo was concerned.

Back