It used to be my Florida room

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
Pat finished building the second pen for the fosters and I have them both out in the Florida, ummm I mean bunny, room. It is so much more convenient having everything in one room instead of three rooms!

View towards the foster end of the room. Note that we have conveniently provided seating for anyone who want to sit and cuddle a bunny.

IMG_1303-1.jpg

View toward the other end of the room. I love the storage box and my mini-fridge. It saves so much time in the morning having my veggies out there. It's so convenient to prep my salads on top of the fridge.

IMG_1304-1.jpg

The entire space is very roomy - 300 s.f.

That is such a lovely set up you have!!
You are so lucky I wish I could have a big space like that for my buns!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I see you have a tripod. We need more pictures of yourself. :coolness:
The tripod has a spotting scope on it. We usually use it to see close-ups of the alligators in the lake. And sometimes to watch people in the city park on the other side of the lake. My husband does sometimes use it to take photos. He's the camera geek, I just use my Canon Powershot S5. And yes, I have never ventured off of "Auto".

LOL Stan and the camera setup! ;)

Patti, I'm so jealous! That's the room I want for a bunny room......

slavetoabunny wrote:
Pat finished building the second pen for the fosters and I have them both out in the Florida, ummm I mean bunny, room. It is so much more convenient having everything in one room instead of three rooms!

View towards the foster end of the room. Note that we have conveniently provided seating for anyone who want to sit and cuddle a bunny.

IMG_1303-1.jpg

View toward the other end of the room. I love the storage box and my mini-fridge. It saves so much time in the morning having my veggies out there. It's so convenient to prep my salads on top of the fridge.

IMG_1304-1.jpg

The entire space is very roomy - 300 s.f.

That's gorgeous

I have a room also ...

but it doesn't look like THAT!!! Lol

Thanks everyone! I'm very pleased with it. The setup is very functional. The buns seem to like the move too. They have a much better view than they did before.

Back