It seems like Mimi is mad at me, or doesn't like me anymore?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deliciosa

Reaction score
She is eating and drinking fine still, and is on the road to recovery as far as I can see, but it's like all the car trips and the force-feeding of her medicine made her dislike me :tears2:

She will no longer come when I call her, even if I ask her really nicely. And she never gives kisses anymore.

Is this a temporary change or have my bunny and I un-bonded over this?

EDIT: She'll still take food from my hand, and eat critical care by licking it off my fingers.

She's probably a little wary of you now since you've been poking and prodding her, but I'm sure she'll turn around! It will just take some time.

How old is she? If she's young, it could also be the result of normal aging and hormones which can change a bunny's personality.

Try giving her some special treats. Benjamin gets a bit car sick from travelling and is antisocial for a few days. I give him yogurt off a spoon and lots of extra hay and food to get his metabalism back in balance. She will come around once she is feeling better. Sorry missed out on why she was "off".

After my boy got neutered I had to hold him to force feed him critical care and now if you try to pet him with two hands, he runs away thinking I'm going to pick him up - this was last september. He still hates being picked up but he's gotten better about it. It will pass - just give it time

Latest posts

Back