it feels like a long time!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Wow it feels like I haven't been on here inforever. I just wanted to let you all know that I moved this Saturday(and it sucked!) and I don't have internet at home yet, so I won't beon often. But...BIG NEWS! I got a new bunny friend for Winston. Ihaven't thought of a name for her yet, though, but she's super sweet.Maybe Mabel, or Maple...I have no idea though. Ideas? She's white withblack spots.

Beth :)

Well, I don't know, since he's currently atChristine's house! At least until tomorrow (thanks again!). :) But hegets along with Bella, apparently, so I'm hopeful. They're not going tofully meet for at least a week or two, though, since Winston's gettingneutered this Thursday! :shock:

NightPoet00 wrote:

They're not going to fully meet for at least a week or two, though, since Winston's getting neutered this Thursday! :shock:

You might want to ask the vet about introducing them. I've heard ofrecently neutered bucks breeding successfully:shock:evenafter the neuter due to the amount of time it takes for the sperm todie.

Lanna

BTW, NightPoet, I got to meet Winston thisSunday. He's soooooo cute!! :p And very friendly! I love his browncoloring, it's so unique. He reminded me of Rex when he was thatlittle. :)

Welcome Back! I hear you on the moving thing, it always sucks and is soooooo much of a pain in the rump.

But great news on the second bun! :D

I spoke too soon! My computer here is up and running (thank goodness!). Aaaand...it's picture time!!!

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

And, because I couldn't resist, the crazy squirrel at my old place.Yes, he IS hanging upside down as he eats! Sorry they're a littleblurry:

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

Oh and m.e., thanks for the compliments about Winston! I'm sure he's glowing with little bunny happiness. :D

Latest posts

Back