Is your bunny as goofy as mine?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nicky, our Avatar bunny is about as strange a rabbit as I've ever had. We have four rabbits that aren't phased when I wheel in the shop Vac. I have a 30 gallon 6.5 hp model--large and loud. When I was cleaning the rabbit room a couple of days ago, Nicky was out and about. I move the monster vac over to her side of the room and was cleaning the floor and hutches. When I looked at the floor after a couple minutes work, she was laying right next to the vacuum on her side, legs crossed, sound asleep.

Sometimes bunnies do a bunny flop, but it is just what it sounds like. Bunnies do this when they are happy, or relaxed. I do love your bunny though! SOOOO CUTE!!!:biggrin2:

She's done flops before too, but this time she was sleeping--I let the vacuum run and went out and got Nancy--when we got back there she was still asleep. Maybe about 4 minutes total. The avatar picture is when she was 4 months old and too big to sleep like that in her hay rack anymore. She's a world class sleeper.

Latest posts

Back