Is this cooling pad ok?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spot

Reaction score
I have a compaq presario CQ60 laptop and I bought a cooling pad for it today.The cooling pad is a Logitech N100.There is supposed to be 1 cm left of the cooling pad on each side of the laptop but my laptop covers all of it up and covers the whole board exactly.Is this ok?

In my personal opinion, the Belkin cooling pad is the best. My mini-notebook doesn't cover the whole pad, but my full-sized (work computer) overlappeds. The Belkin is inexpensive and has great reviews. I got mine delivered to my house from Walmart for less than $25. I have two of them....one for my personal computer and one for my work computer. Neither have even hiccuped yet.

Ok thanks.Well this should work then because it doesn't really overlap.It keeps my laptop very cool(except near the front there is an area that I don't think can be completely cooled)I haven't found a cooling pad yet that has a fan in the front but it does seem a little bit cooler than without the cooling pad.The main part of the laptop is cool though so it seems to be doing the job!!!:biggrin:

Yup!I always had the fear of the laptop overheating and now I can leave it on for long periods of time without any fear!!!:)

Back