Is this big enough for 2 rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alee C.

Reaction score
My honey bunny's cage is an extra large dog crate, with a homemade second floor, just wondering if this would be big enough for 2 rabbits, as I am going to get a male rabbit to bond with her in 2 months.

I'll try and post a pic, it seems to be big enough for honey bunny, and dakota my cat lol

DSCF2443.jpg

That maybe big enough but I'm not sure, some people will attach an exercise pen to expand the kennel if needed.

It depends how much time they're out of the cage, but I really like xpens, so would advocate that. If space is an issue, you don't have to expand one to its full 4ftx4ft size.

I will let them out for exercise quite a bit. I'm living with my parents until I can pay off my student loan and save some money for a down payment on a mortgage, but when I move out I would like to have Honey, and my future bunny to be able to run free in my house.

I was going to pose the exercise question. If the get out and about a lot, it should be fine. We have always ascribed to the "bigger is better" where our babies are concerned.

Latest posts

Back