Is This A Good Playpen??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiquita090

Reaction score
http://www.rabbitstop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=FC230&Category_Code=2Playpens&Product_Count=4

The bunnies of course have free range of the house but as a cagealternative (for when I'm gone) what do you guys think about this? Afew weeks ago I took down Calvin's cage cuz it was taking up alot ofroom and the bunnies would always want to stay together in the samecage, Jordan's cage. Well only a few days after I took down Calvin'scage they got in a fight! Figures. I havn't wanted to go through allthe trouble of putting it back together, it's kinda old and the wiresare sort of breaking anyway, so Calvin's been staying in a smallerthird cage that I have, but I know it's kind of tight quarters forhim...so am thinking of getting that playpen as a new cage for him.What do you think??

yer that look like a great play pen for the rabbits to go in!! but dont rabbits like soft things on the floor?

anyways great pen!! hope to see some pics of ya bunnies in there plaing soon!!

Yer wasnt sure if that was correct but i know now!!anyways i thought i would just say!!

anyways cant wait to see some pics of ya bunnie in there having fun!!:D

Fluffy wrote:
yer that look like a great play pen for the rabbitsto go in!! but dont rabbits like soft things on the floor?

anyways great pen!! hope to see some pics of ya bunnies in there plaing soon!!
Some rabbits have their own towels and blankets and they lovethem! However, many injest these materials and it can blocktheir system! Take a look at this post:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=3429&forum_id=1

I quote Carolyn: "The things that comfort us aren't necessarily goodfor rabbits. (Besides, materials hold smells if you don't get themright away or have them cleaned.)"

So, I don't think rabbits need such soft materials to sleep on like wedo...my rabbit loves hard surfaces and sleeps on his wicker mats...

-Vanessa

Latest posts

Back