Is she sick?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
Earlier todayI noticed that CupCakewassneezing/coughing a little and then when I fed her tonighther ears felt colder than usual. Other than that she seems ok. She iseating and moving around the same, but I'm worried about her. Do youthink she is well?

Lissa

Hi BunnyLover,

How's this evening going? Still more coughs and sneezing? When she sneezes, is there any discharge? If so is it clear?

-Carolyn

Is it continually sneezing and coughing? is theredust in her food dish? and what about hay? is it fresh? My bunny isallergic to the dust in alfalfa hay.

She doesn't appear to be sneezing and coughinganymore, but when she was sneezing there was no discharge. She doesseem a little mellow today (which could be the weather) but she isstill eating like usual.

Lissa

Good to hear, Lissa :)

No coughing or sneezing today. Eating. A bit on the mellow-side couldjust be the hours in the day. I see you're writing this at 3:00 p.m.and that's still naptime for many lagomorphs.

Keep your eye on her, as you have been. Trust your instincts, and let us know what the night brings.

-Carolyn

She could have just gotten a bit of dust in her nose. Iszy scared me once because of that.

Thanks everyone! It is very possible it was just a little dust, butI'm going to keep an eye on her anyway.

Lissa

Yeah just keep your eye on her. It is hard thoughisn't it. I know what its like, the moment they start to sneeze evenjust the once you start to get paranoid. Like they say though better tobe safe than sorry. May have been the dust like you said. Glad sheisn't sneezing anymore!

Vickie

Back