Is she lonely?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnycat

Reaction score
I feel so bad every time I leave my rabbit's room. Since it's summer, I've been able to spend a lot of time with her during the day. She loves lying next to me and being pet and groomed, and she does circles all the time. But whenever I leave, she seems so sad. Like she'll just kind of sit there, staring and not doing anything.

How can I tell if she's lonely? And if she is, would it make sense to get another rabbit for her? Once school starts again, I won't have as much time to just hang out with her anymore.

Right now she's 2.5-3 months old, so if I did get another rabbit to bond to her, would it be better to wait until she's spayed?

Most definitely needs to be neutered before bonding. Rabbits are social animals, so as much time with her as possible is a good thing. Also make sure she has lots of toys and things she can play with and amuse herself.

Okay, that's what I thought. =) I'm going to get her more things to chew/play with for when I'm not around as well.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back