Is she a mini rex?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAXX55

Reaction score
Amy27, here's some pics.....

The day we found our treasure:).....

13318_191114_130000000.jpg

Checking things out:coolness:...

13318_191114_130000001.jpg

Nap time...... We thought she was dead:?..... Then we found out it was a flop.

13318_191114_140000002.jpg

To this day it's flop # 2,689.....(lolololol)

13318_191114_150000003.jpg

Is she a mini rex?

yes she looks like a mini rex. is her fur really soft to the touch like velvet? when standing up is it springy? she definately looks like a mini rex. are you going to be showing her?

The fur doesn't look quite right to be purebred especially in the first picture where you can see theguard hair. I think she may be a mini-rex cross.

I agree, she looks like a mini rex cross, and I daresay a cross with a netherland dwarf. Especially from the first picture and the size of those ears.

All of our mini rexes have really tiny whiskers, so, I'd say no based on what I see in the pictures. Still really cute. Our avatar in Bunnicula II and she is the sleepingest bunny we've ever had and a flopmaster.

Oh My Darlin Rabbitry wrote:
yes she looks like a mini rex. is her fur really soft to the touch like velvet? when standing up is it springy? she definately looks like a mini rex. are you going to be showing her?
Her fur does feel like velvet. Do you mean when her fur stands up is it springy? I'd say yes. I won't be showing her. We're just happy that we saved her life.

Some "sick" persons had moved out of the area and just let her go in the wild. I don't know how she survived (at least 4 days) with all the cats and dogs around here.

I was thinking some kind of dwarf cross, the whiskers aren't right for a mini rex. she's cute none the less. and gotta love the flops naps. scared me to death when i first got into rabbits and one of mine did that. i completely freaked. now it's fun to watch them- Gab even twitches his paws like a sleeping dog when he's sleeping.

Cuddles is so adorable! I love her napping pictures. I love when bunnies flop like that.

Back