Is my rabbit a boy/girl?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might just be me, but I can’t see those photos. I can tell you with males you can expect to see testicles, or the sac where they will be if they are younger. When you extrude the genitals the female should have more of a slit and males a round hole. It can take a lot of practice, especially on young babies!

It might just be me, but I can’t see those photos. I can tell you with males you can expect to see testicles, or the sac where they will be if they are younger. When you extrude the genitals the female should have more of a slit and males a round hole. It can take a lot of practice, especially on young babies!

Thanks so much for your reply, I found my rabbit's genital is kind of in-between, it seems to have a slit..? but it is very short and even a bit round... The links look fine to me and my friends, still looking forward to further thoughts about it!

The way you are pulling it back makes it hard to know for sure, but I’m guessing towards a boy. It is very hard to tell though. I usually put my finger just beneath the genitals so that it gets pulled back and it makes it much easier to see whether it is a good slit or point

Latest posts

Back