Is my netherland Show quality? New pics!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterbaby05

Reaction score
Here is Oliver, he's been home for a week now and is settling in nicely. He had a few binkys this morning, he is quite the happy bunny :) Here's some pics of him :) I know I asked this before but I decided to post some new pics since I only had the one picture from the breeder. So what do you bunny experts think of him? I think he is the cutest! edit : Also his ears actually look a lot smaller than the pictures. Seems like pictures can sometimes distort things. When I first met him I couldn't believe how small his ears looked since in the picture from the breeders his ears looked kinda big.

wendymac wrote:
I can't help you with the show questions, but Oliver is cute!!
Aw thanks !! I love him very much :) I think he is loving his new life here, this morning I found him sleeping ontop of his house tunnel.. He thinks he's the king :)

They all think they are kings and queens. lol

He's a sweetie. I wish I could help you regarding show quality, but I think the only way to truly know is to enter him or have a visual by an experienced shower.

Glad to hear he's settling in.

K:)

Hopefully Pam or someone will jump in here. I will tell you, though, that to get an accurate critique they need to be posed (and posed well). You'll want pictures from the sides, from the front, from the back, and from the top...all posed. Good luck with that! I still have a heck of a time getting them posed AND a picture snapped. It's either one or the other for me. haha

Like the others said, hopefully Pam will jump in here! LOL> He is adodrable and the way I got into showing rabbits was I got a Holland Lop buck(Blaze as in my forum name). He wasn't the best quality but I took him to a show. met all kinds of cool people, and the showing was fun, yeah so I was first off the table- so what, it was FUN!!!

I can try. I like his head, the ears are folded but seem of good length in pic 3 and 4. They look long in the second though, weird. Nice top line to him and short bodied but he looks really pinched in the hindquarters.

Latest posts

Back