is mine a dwarf hotot?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowflakesmama

Reaction score
shes tiny, less than 5 lbs. all white, with one grey spot on her back and grey ears. big brown eyes, except that the outline of her eye isnt black, but it is pink instead.

can you help me figure out my bun's breed?

img20120221120556.jpg

By cristyb at 2012-02-21

What a sweet picture. From the head structure she could be a Netherland.

Hotots have just black around their eyes. Like Mascara. Very classy looking.

With her black ears and no real markings around her eyes, I'd say she's a Netherland. Pretty girl.

Congratulations. Looks like a Sweet Heart.

K :)

I believe you have a Netherland Dwarf. They are cute. The white rabbit in my avatar is a netherland dwarf. Here is a clear picture of Prince for you to compare your bunny to:

0108111925a.jpg
He looks like a dwarf hotot but he is a netherland dwarf. Netherland dwarves have the squished faces, dwarf hotot's don't.

Dwarf Hotots descended from Netherland Dwarfs, so it's no surprise they look an awful lot alike. I know Hotots can have stray spots on their ears, noses, etc. but I don't believe they come in grey. So it's more likely your bunny is a Netherland Dwarf or a cross.

Hope that helps!

Rue

I'd say your bunny is a netherland dwarf or even a mix with that breed..very small and very cute!

Back