Is it wrong???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if it is wrong to want every breed of bunny?? I would never own that many bunnies but there are so many I would love to own!

Right now I have 4 buns, and would have more...but hubby put his foot down...I would like to get a flemish Giant and either a lionhead, lionhead-lop, or a holland lop...then I might be done for a while...will have to see if I can some how work those in!! lol

How about you guys how many do you have and if you could add more what would they be??

Shannon

Yes, I want more too, but do to lack of space, can't at this time. I could stack cages on top of another if I had to though.

I want a Rex, Flemmy, and maybe an NZ;).

I have owned many breeds over the years and there are more i would like but theres only soo much time in the day and only soo much money in my bank account.bluebird

I REALLY want a Fuzzy Lop and a Flemish Giant. I think as soon as I get those two I will be done with my rabbit warren. I know how you feel about wanting them all!

t.

I have owned many breeds (Lion head (I have right now!) Rex or Mini Rex (I have one of them right now!) Flemish Giant, Nethie, and more.) But I'd love to own atleast two more breeds right now, but after getting my new bun, mom says I cant get one for a while :( But I'd love to have a: Continental Giant, or a Lop of any sort. And maybe if I couldnt get a Continental Giant, I'd like a Flemish Giant again, which seems more likley at the moment...

I could probably have another bun right now, cause I can afford it and stuff, and I have the space, but its a matter of getting my parents to say yes.

Ooops! Looks like thats not gonna happen! They don't breedContinental Giants in Canada! I'd have to fly to england and get one there :( Too bad, I really wanted one!

I really want a english lop and lionhead , we have the room just have to convence my mom! hehe but right now she starting to get sticky with no more pets rule , in a few weeks or so hopfully she will change her mind and I can rescue a bun or two

I REAAALLY want a lionhead but we can't get them in NZ :(

We can't really get that many breeds in NZ I don't think, at the moment I've just got Mini Lops and a Fuzzy Lop (which are now called Mini-Cashmere Lops according to the new standards). I would quite like a nethie and would also like a flemish giant but I don't have room for more bunnies at the moment.

I'm pretty happy with the bunnies I have, I'd love another dutch though one day. I was owned by one as a teenager and she was lovely :D.

Springs Bruno makes me REALLY want a french lop!

Crazyt123 wrote:
I really want a english lop and lionhead , we have the room just have to convence my mom! hehe but right now she starting to get sticky with no more pets rule , in a few weeks or so hopfully she will change her mind and I can rescue a bun or two
Sounds just like my family! The only way I can get another bun though is if it stas outside for the summer/fall, and inthe barn or inside for the winter, but I am gonna lay off the nagging and find a few Continental Giant breeders around here then ask again, and work some kind of deal! Ooops! Looks like thats not gonna happen! They don't breed htem in Canada! I'd have to fly to england and get one there :( Too bad, Ireally wanted one!

I am liking lops more and more since I went to Peg's house.

My current bunny needs are....an English Lop or a Velveteen Lop. They are so cute with their big ears :biggrin2:.

I'm happy with my mini lops and my mini rex, though I'd love a mini lop eared rex furred bun. But there are different colors of those breeds I'd love to have.

But I"m that way with horses... already have 8 different breeds (plus donkeys) and would love to have many more breeds I just love.. haha ;)

Oh, and colors of cats... and I sure have enough cats! And colors of Nigerian Dwarf goats! I also have a mini oberhasli, and want a mini nubian and mini toggenburg...

Jessi

I would get a few more bunnies if I had more room. I have wanted a rex since before I got either of my bunnies, and as I learn about diferent breeds I want them too.

I would love to have a hollad again ad I would love a giant of some sort either contanental or flemmie!

karona wrote:
I would love to have a hollad again ad I would love a giant of some sort either contanental or flemmie!

Too bad that I dont think we can get contanental here... I dont think, if you find a breeder here in Canada, PLEASE TELL ME! :)

You can get Flemish Giants in Canada tho, I had one:)

To bad my mom says no more pets!!! LOl no I have looked unecussfly aswell. I do however have a nice flemmie breeder picked out, she has assured me that when I move out of this house in 2 years she will have an orange buck ready for me!!

I would love a few Belgian Hares, a Nethie or two and an Angora! Definitly don't have space at the moment though. Maybe when I expend my shed. :D

Yeah- that's right - come to lionhead land and fall in love with the half-lops.

Well - Jenson made a video for you today Amy and I'm posting it in my lionhead blog once it gets uploaded to photobucket.

Peg

undergunfire wrote:
I am liking lops more and more since I went to Peg's house.

My current bunny needs are....an English Lop or a Velveteen Lop. They are so cute with their big ears :biggrin2:.

Wow...I am so glad I am not the only one!! Someday I will win the lottery and have whole house just for the bunnies...then one just for the dogs, one for the cats, and one for the ferrets! Lol Thats a lot of houses!

Jessi--I have wanted a donkey since I was a little kids....someday I will have a donkey!! You are soooo lucky!

I don't think it's wrong, but I can't imagine how much time and money it would take to care for them! lol.

I have 2 mini rex. I do want more bunnies someday, and mini lops are probably next on my list. Mini lops or other small-ish lops, then Dutch, then Netherland dwarves.

However, I'm trying to restrain myself for now and probably won't get any for a few years or until I see one that needs rescued or something.

petkeeper wrote:
Jessi--I have wanted a donkey since I was a little kids....someday I will have a donkey!! You are soooo lucky!

Oh you should definately get a couple (can't stop at one! haha) they're sooo much fun :) Mine are mini donks, I love them :) Wanted them for many years before hubby bought me Earl for Christmas. We got Karma not too long ago, hoping she's pregnant by my mini appy stallion... *crosses fingers* for an appy mini mule :) (technically, mini hinny since mom is the donk and dad is the horse...)

Jessi

Latest posts

Back