Is it wrong to have my bunny up on my computer desk?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it animal cruelty to have my bunny up on my computer desk?

• No.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Coach McGuirk

Reaction score
Is it animal cruelty to have my bunny up on my computer desk? My desk is about 30 inches high.

sn4Wafx.jpg

One of my bunnies often jump up and spend time on the computer desk. So it’s not animal cruelty.

Truly a cute picture of your bun, be careful your bunny don’t fall. My own outdoor bunny jump in and out from his hutch that’s a bit over 40 inches instead of taking the steps. It’s a short cut just jumping in than doing the trouble taking the extra steps :)

i wouldn’t say so as long as there is a safe way to come down. In fact, Apollo (my rabbit) woke me up like this, early this morning. If they want to come down let them.

Attachments

• 8205AC3E-9FD0-460D-9537-74ECD791D860.jpeg
    8205AC3E-9FD0-460D-9537-74ECD791D860.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
One of my bunnies often jump up and spend time on the computer desk. So it’s not animal cruelty.

Truly a cute picture of your bun, be careful your bunny don’t fall. My own outdoor bunny jump in and out from his hutch that’s a bit over 40 inches instead of taking the steps. It’s a short cut just jumping in than doing the trouble taking the extra steps :)

Thank you for the supportive comment! Yes, I always supervise my bunny when he's on my desk.

Theo loves my laptop and is always stepping on it when I take it out to the shed. I don't think it is animal cruelty just make sure your rabbit stays safe.

Latest posts

Back