Is it time for her to be spayed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caramelsoda

Reaction score
Lacy has been really naughty lately. Especially these last 2 or 3 days. She is... well was litterbox trained. She would keep everything in the box for the past month or so until now. Now, she can't seem to contain herself and she goes everywhere! She doesn't spend as much time outside of her pen now because I've kept her locked up in it more. But she still gets at least 3 or 4 hours a day out. She's also been chewing up everything and eating things that she's not suppose to. She's gotten into the garbage a few times, took a bite out of the remote, chewed up my shoe, my cellphone charger, parts of the furniture... She's not aggressive at all, just really misbehaving. She is a 3 and a half month old English Spot. Is it time for her to get spayed? We're going to be in town where there's a vet around Easter. Should we have her spayed then? We only go in to town once a month and it's 50 miles away. Also, what should I do about her going to the bathroom everywhere?? Even in her pen- there's more poops around her litterbox than in it. And pee too- she pees on everything.

I would say schedule the spay. That should help with the potty box issue. The general naughtyness though may just be because she's entering the "teenager" phase that can last a while. She's testing the boundries and you need to make sure she knows you are alpha bunn so consistancy is important. Good luck!

Back