is it shedding time?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is was one day old ...
23072009002.jpg

N this was 2 days old...
23072009005.jpg

Finally this was today ... 3 days old
24072009010.jpg

omg...GG... you should probably read up on the other forum about baby rabbits... I heard it gets complicated with nutrition and everything... Congratz on the babies tho...(not entirely sure if u want them tho :p:p)

As for the shedding...rabbits generally shed when it gets hot..to thin their coat a little bit... nothing a little bit of combing cant get rid of...but since ur in SG..it's hot all year round so err..prob food.. as people have explained...

I buy timothy hay pellets... (all pellets look the same no funny grains or dried fruit or anything...just a bag of green pellets...mmmm yumm...) i give each of my rabbits 1/4 cup a day... i also give them timothy hay..and try to give them as much as possible... Some places give u a discount if you buy it in bulk... so that might help... You probably want to get Alfalfa hay for the younger rabbits though...

Richard0600 wrote:
omg...GG... you should probably read up on the other forum about baby rabbits... I heard it gets complicated with nutrition and everything... Congratz on the babies tho...(not entirely sure if u want them tho :p:p)

As for the shedding...rabbits generally shed when it gets hot..to thin their coat a little bit... nothing a little bit of combing cant get rid of...but since ur in SG..it's hot all year round so err..prob food.. as people have explained...

I buy timothy hay pellets... (all pellets look the same no funny grains or dried fruit or anything...just a bag of green pellets...mmmm yumm...) i give each of my rabbits 1/4 cup a day... i also give them timothy hay..and try to give them as much as possible... Some places give u a discount if you buy it in bulk... so that might help... You probably want to get Alfalfa hay for the younger rabbits though...

Yes ... i didnt want them actually but thats not because I dont like them. I go crazy when its about baby bunnies. But because I am living with my folks, its hard to make them understand. So thats why I dont want them. Anyway .... my bunnies are loving hays already. I have both of them Oxbow Timothy hay. Coco loves them a lot while Mommy dont really like that much but still does eat on them.

My previuos experience handling 4 babies had taught me a lot. I think I will do better this time round. :) Good luck!!!

Latest posts

Back