Is it possible to find a tuxedo for a rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Miss Bea is going to agree to "tie the knot" and marry Tiny sometime in the next few weeks....and of course he HAS to look good for the occassion.

I know better than try to get her in a wedding dress or a veil (yummy).....but maybe a tux for the BunFather?

Peg

http://www.wiggle-n-waggle.com/servlet/the-3/dog-tux,-dog-tuxedo/Detail

You could also go to a craft store and get some felt, then make a tux yourself. All you will need is some black and white felt, then maybe pick up a pack of buttons for more detail :).

Or, you could just make a simple "tuxedo collar" out of felt or paper....if Tiny won't eat it, lol. I think you can get 12" x 12" felt sheets at WalMart for like 25 cents.

b901_1.JPG

TinysMom wrote:
I'm gonna be so dead if I do this....not only from Tiny & Miss Bea - but Art too...

Peg

Lol....a wedding is supposted to be cute and special :D. Tell Art atleast he won't be looking at Tiny/Miss Bea grandbuns in the future :laughsmiley:....hahahahaahah!!

what about just making miss bea a collar out of edible flowers, or such? that way, if she nibbles it, no harm will be caused???

i totally love the idea of tiny dressed up in a tux. i think he needs a powder blue one myself. . .

Hey Peg, check these out. I made a veil for Daisy Mae, she's still waiting for Mr Tumnus to come and Wed her.

DSC01637.jpg

It's not the greatest but for my first time not to bad. LOL

Then you can hire a Limo to take them for a ride.

DSC01194.jpg

Too bad you didn't live closer you could have hired Chris as he's a Limo driver.

Susan:apollo:

That looks like a tie my dad wouldv'e worn sometime in the '70s.

Come to think of it...I think it is my dad's tie! He is a pretty short man...:p

Haley wrote:
Tiny could also dress down and just buy a nice tie (sold at Target):

Bunnies156-1.jpg

For Tiny, you can always check out the infant boys' section of Target or Walmart. They usually have little suits and such all in one set (not that Tiny would wear the pants, hehe...I'm not even sure he'd wear the pants in the MARRIAGE, hehe!!). But you can put the tie (and maybe even get away with the vest) on him!

Here's one idea of what Target has. :)

And Haley..yes, Basil (that's Basil, right?) looks REALLY disapproving...hehe!!

OH MY GOSH!! :shock: Max sure looks brownish there...I thought for SURE that was Basil! LOL...SHAME ON ME!! :embarrassed:

All I have to say is.... I'm dying to see the pics of this wedding!

gentle giants wrote:
All I have to say is.... I'm dying to see the pics of this wedding!

Me, too! :D:D:D

ok i have never got this dressing up animals thing :?itmustbe an american thing as we just dont do it in the uk well i dont know anyone who does, and why are you having a bunny wedding ?:shock:

jazzywoo wrote:
ok i have never got this dressing up animals thing :?itmustbe an american thing as we just dont do it in the uk well i dont know anyone who does, and why are you having a bunny wedding ?:shock:
It's a ton of fun!!

Seriously, they look so adorable it's hard to resist. I used to dress up my baby gosling, Leo, in Barbie clothes.

gentle giants wrote:
jazzywoo wrote:
It's a ton of fun!!

Seriously, they look so adorable it's hard to resist. I used to dress up my baby gosling, Leo, in Barbie clothes.
you must have to train them froma young age to get used to it as i know mine would put up a hell of a fight lol , i have problems getting my dog to wear its winter dog coat to stop her getting soaked !

Back when Fiona and Timmy were going to get married, we were going to dress them up. That was before the fight though. Fiona already looks like she's in a tux, so Timmy was probably going to wear a veil I have for a doll of mine.

Latest posts

Back