Is it o.k?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniffy

Reaction score
My rabbit is called Sniffy or Night and he is 2 year old.

Sniffy is a very happy rabbit, he is the only rabbit in the house andhes nighber got a dog (they never met. He just hear him barking threwthe door) Sniffy live in a balcony. He go every day to the sairs roomin our house to go up and down the stairs (till a big bristol that hecant pass and go to down... )twice or three times a day he is comeingin to the liveing room, once a week he come to the roof and eat plantsand once 3 month he is comeing to a new place (either my room or downto the garden or to the computer room)

This are the place he been in. is this fine? please tell me about your rabbit(s) to.

Animels and othershe ever met:

1) P.G, this is a name of a pigen who come each morning and eat fromhis "kvaker", we let her come and eat becos she dont desterv sniffy andshe keep rivons and other pigons away.

2) humen- he meet old ones and new one he is very friendly and let us pet him

3)cat, once when he was in the garden. They just saw each other, the cat desided that sinnffy is wierd and run away.

I strongly recommand to meet your rabbit the following thing:

ROBOTS, they cant hert him and they friendly and intresting for arabbit. I;m collecting robots there for I got lots of them. robot dogsare big and its funny to let them meet rabbit, rabbits like exploringand they are nice chnge, robot once a whil keep rabbits lifeintresting. Furbbys and shelbys are little robots that cant move much.all thoght there furry and talk so rabbits should like them too (myrabbit scerd of them)

tell me about your rabbit and stuff that he met so I can let my rabbittry too, and tell me what ytyou think about what you think is good forrabbits (robot?).

thanks ahed. Sivan

Hi Sivan

I've been meaning to say welcome to the forum, great have you posting from Israel:D.

I've got six rabbits now and they all live upstairs in my daughter'sbedroom. I've also got three cats, but I've never let the cats andrabbits run loose together, well not yet, maybe one day. They get onfine through the wires though.

Sounds like Sniffy has a great life, I like the idea of the pigeonsharing his food. I don't think it matters too much where they're keptas long as they're looked after well and can't get to anything that'sdangerous for them.

I've never thought of letting them have robots as friends, what kind does Sniffy like best?

I love the way everyone has different stories about rabbits.

Kate

Hi Sivan and welcome to the forum!

I have three rabbits and they all live in the same cage, in our livingroom. I don't bring them outside because there are too many dogs here,plus none of them like those harnesses so that's out of the question!

Your rabbit sounds like he's got a very good life. :)

Hi Sivan

My name is Donna I have 2 rabbits and one kit. I keep them inmy family room... I have the mom and baby in one cage and the daddy inanother cage...I let them run around in a play yard from the time I gethome from work till bed time .. they get 2 craisins each and then backin thier cages for bed.

I just love them..... and I love bunny kisses.... Welcome to the forum!!!

Thanks you guys for welcome me to the forom.

I think you got me wrong. I dont let my rabbit to the garden alone andhe never loos up. I got a spical loos for rabbits and hamster that Iatach to him.

For the qwestions about my robot idia they are not exactly freinds.They more like "oh look, a wierd my size making weird noise thing. Iwonder if he like to play":D

I want to ask you guys on my UnRAIN shield that I made to him.Here inIsrael its kind of rainy but it never snow. Sniffy live in the balconyso he dont have much shelter from rain. The UnRAIN shield build likethis,

hes cage allways open so he can jump in and out. On the cage there isdark green plastic bag that cover the hole cage exept the side with thedoor, Sniffy like jumping on his cage and sit there while its raining.The cage is under a big table coverd with a plastic bag. Sniffy like tosit on his cage and watch the rain covering the plastic (you can lokthrew it).

Hey guys. What do nyou let your rabbit to eat. I need more food and treats idia...

Thanks for helping! Sivan

Latest posts

Back