Is it me or amateur infatuation?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coco_puffs

Reaction score
Is it just me? I routinely fight a strong urge to put things on Coco's head. I must look for ear bows or a hat or something. He's the chillest little bunny :)

CRW_0448.jpg

CRW_0451.jpg

No, I put stuff on Ellie's head all the time. My debit card, a flower, the food cup, newspaper, her elephant goes on her back, her rice heater. I put stuff on her all the time and she just looks at me like "come on mom, I get it, you like to put the stuff on me. Enough!"
n54uq0.jpg

Last edited:
Oh! This is not my tumblr! Though in reading some of the posts, apparently people suggest things to put on the bun's head. I know the Thin Mints was a request. :p

The flower with the sweet face and the little white garden fence ... *adorable!* We have some neat tropical flowers around here. Poor Coco - doesn't know what he's in for :)

No, I put stuff on Ellie's head all the time. My debit card, a flower, the food cup, newspaper, her elephant goes on her back, her rice heater. I put stuff on her all the time and she just looks at me like "come on mom, I get it, you like to put the stuff on me. Enough!"

It's not just meeee! I love this site so much. THANK you everyone!

Latest posts

Back