Is it just me who has strange buns?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
Buddy and Roxie will work very hard for about 2 days on digging a hole and then the next day they just fill it up. It is SO strange. They work so hard and then fill it up! If you let your buns out into the yard, do they do this?

I don't understand why they do this. It has happened at least 4 times before!
:foreheadsmack:

Megan :bunnydance:

Lol, I have no idea why they might fill it up again, but I'd LOVE to see a video of them filling in a hole! :biggrin2:I think that's hillarious!

Hehe! I have never actually seen them fill it up but I am positive that it is them! Maybe it is Buddy filling it up so that Roxie will stop her addiction of digging! :D But then again, Buddy likes helping Roxie dig to!

Megan:bunnydance:

So cute!! Yeah, I'd love to see them in action, too...how fun!!

I wonder if they do the hole, and then decide that it's not perfect enough, better try again, but cover our tracks, or something along those lines?

Maybe it's like The Great Escape- they're planning a top secret escape mission, and are covering up the hole each day so you don't find out- they're probably propped up the tunnel with wood, and they've got a little cart system to get themselves down there....

:laughsmiley:

Rabbits are so "project-oriented" (can't remember where I 1st saw that term used) - I wouldn't be surprised if yours feel that filling in the hole is just a step in the process... or else they really *are* fooling you (like in "The Great Escape"). ;)

Haha maybe they are hiding eggs for me to find!

It is just SO weird. Whenever they dig a hole, I tell my dad not to worry because they will fill it back up in a couple of days!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Have you checked for eggs?

Could they be the Easter Bunnies?????:shock:

HA HA I laughed out loud on that, of course after I thought about why would a rabbit be hidding eggs, they dont lay eggs?,lol it is still early for me

you are too funny

Latest posts

Back