is it bad that my bunny is eating its towel?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baby bunnies will often test everything to see what's best to chew. Mocha did that and man, did she keep me running! I would take away any cloth just to be safe. I posted a bunch of toy ideas in the toy thread you bumped up- check there. As a note, don't give her anything that's been treated with dyes or stains unless it's food safe dyes on toys from a pet store. Everything else should be untreated.

"grass matts cost too much" I used to think the same thing, however we just purchased some for $2-3 a piece. The $3 matt is atleast 12 in long and she loves it. I would be more concerned about the buns consuming toxic printers ink from phone books or newspaper./images/emoticons/big_grin.gif baci

Rabbitgirls story about the blind bunny just about made me sick...Peewee likes to get in his towels and under them and sometimes pokes his head through a hole in the towel...I'd better be more cautious with that.

Back